Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pumpkin Bumpkin!

Can I just pretend it is cool outside? I love Fall it is so nice to play outside without a water bottle in hand. I also love warm coffee (or is it the creamer) and I love boot season. Now that my foot is a half size bigger than before I had Hank I guess I will need to go shopping for shoes. By the way I didn't believe anyone who said that there foot grew when they had their first child, but it was true for me... So sad, I love my old shoes, just had gotten a pair of Luchesse Boots too :(

3 comments:

Gina said...

I love boot season too! I just got some really cool gray ones from Target! Hank is adorable!! I love all of his hats. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 Month Birthday, Pumpkin Bumpkin...by the way I forgot to tell you my foot grew a 1/2 size after the birth of my 1st child. I was a 6 1/2 and then I went to a 7...it was sad...all my shoes went to Goodwill. Mom

Cortney said...

Oh he is so stinkin' cute! Can't wit to photograph him in October!!!