Monday, December 6, 2010

Jolly Old Saint Nicholas

Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, lean your ear this way, don't you tell a single sole. What I bout to say! Christmas Eve is coming soon now you dear old man. Listen what to bring to me, tell me if you can!








So we relly cheated and went to 2 Santa's this year, but look how much prettier the one with him crying was. Here's the scoop on the crying bit. When I took him by myself I didn't announce Santa I just propped him on his lap and took pictures with the focus all on me and the camera. I think he thought he was just in a chair becasue I didn't show him Santa's face. But when we went with Daddy he was like "look Hank it's Santa Claus"... and Hank was like Scary Man in Red Suit who hasn't shaved in years= not okay with me ME.

Oh the Joys of parenting. Too trick or deceive or not to trick and deceive? That is the question. I vote trick and deceive.... my picture was way better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! The picture of the 2 boys is SO cute!! Merry Christmas to you all!