Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little Blessings and Clay Walker too!

Derric and I have been praying for some friends close in Montgomery around our age. So, in Sunday School this super cute couple walk in and I sat by them , Derric was at home with the Flu, so after class I invited them to our small group and they came. But.... I wasn't able to make it, so I found their number through the leader and left them a message to try to get together with them. After our first small group that we both attended we stayed outside and talked well over an hour. After talking to them we found out that they not only do they live in the next neighborhood from us but...we have sooooo much in common and we even knew several of the same people. They are such a blessing and are so close by our home, we look forward to a great friendship with them. Last Thursday night they invited us to go see Clay Walker,and of course we found shopping while we were there! Also we had them over for dinner this week, Derric made a mean steak and zuchinni and squash on the pit and I did the sweets. I made spring time sugar cookies and a sopapilla cheesecake! Beth and Robert helped us decorate the cookies. Can you pick out which one Derric made?




We also played Partini Derric and my new favorite group game!

No comments: