Thursday, June 10, 2010

CRASH AND BURN.....


So my pretty little pink laptop hit the dust, that's right it crashed. All my pictures were deleted, well he saved like 100, but that is nothing compared to the 5,000 pictures plus I had. All of Hank's pictures, pictures of Derric and I dating and our first year of life together, etc. Ouch! My heart sank down, down, down, and I had a big lump in my throat. At least it happened when Hank was really little. It would have been worse any older. I was able to save my pictures from the blog, I printed all 370 of them immediately but they are all pretty pixelated :(


Anyway from now on I will back up my computer, I will back up my computer, I will back up my computer! This was a lesson to learn the hard way. For all of you camera happy momma's out there, print your pictures and back them up! You don't want to lose all those pictures like I did. The worse part is.... we had a back up drive to do that with. I just never did it!


So sorry about the slacking that was the problem, pink was in the hospital, she is back and has a new operating system now! I will be updating lots this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use www.SmugMug.com to keep my pics. It's like $60 a year, but it's unlimited photos and videos. You don't have to back anything up, and you can create unlimited galleries. Cool site.