Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Little Cotton Lovin'


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY



July 26th, Derric and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! We really wanted to go back to Punta Cana like we did on our honeymoon (pictured above) but we decided to go to Vegas instead..... We have a friend getting married in September so we are going then to celebrate so we kept it pretty simple. We tried to the traditional something "cotton" idea since it's the second year. So, I came up with a candy basket with "Cotton Candy". Derric is the BIGGEST candy head I have ever met so it was a perfect match! He gave up and got me a beautiful bouquet of flowers! I love flowers so that was great. We went to eat at a nice Italian Restaurant in town and let Hank go to Gramms and Grumps house for the night, we had a great time together.



No comments: