Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy Lil' Mama

So I guess when I have more to do, I manage my time better.... Or I have ADD so bad when I have a lot to do I also do alot of other stuff at the same time. Well, my work load has been kind of crazy these past few days. I was suppossed to get a bid from a big school district in the area a few weeks back but they shipped it to my old office address that has closed down. So, I got a call Friday from their purchasing department just making sure I had gotten it... and this was obviously news to me. They only bid every 3 years so it's super important that we don't miss it. So needless to say, yesterday and today have been nose in the books, except for when I needed to take some breaks. I went to the grocery store at 7:30 and got stuff for Stew and a few other things, since I hadn't eaten breakfast I bought a little more than normal......


I threw the Roast in the crockpot along with Celery, Carrots, and Potatoes... it's been cooking all day and smells delicious. And of course you have to make cornbread to go along with it.


Then around noon I decided to make a fall dessert for our dinner so I made a pumpkin pie!


Then around 4 I read on someone's blog a recipe for Banana Bread and thought I could make that and have for breakfast tomorrow! So here's the recipe I stole.



Banana Bread

3/4 c. unsweet applesauce

1 c. sugar

2 eggs

1 3/4 c. flour

1 tsp. salt

3/4 tsp. baking soda

1 tsp. baking powder

1 tsp. cinnamon

1 c. mashed bananas (about 3)


Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan w/ cooking spray (or muffin pan). In one bowl combine applesauce, sugar, and eggs; beat until light and fluffy. In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, soda, powder, and cinnamon. Add to batter and blend well. Fold bananas into batter. Pour batter into pan(s).Bake for 60-65 minutes (if making bread) or 10-12 minutes if making muffins, or until toothpick comes clean.

No comments: