Friday, October 23, 2009

UL Road Trip



Last Night we had a super time in Katy at the UL Road Trip! My 2 girlfirends Daphne and Elizabeth that studied Interior Design with me at SFA joined me. Elizabeth came on board of UL in March right before we both found out we were pregnant! She is due 10 days after me and she is from New Braunfels. And.... Dahpne from Katy signed up last night! They were giving away the 99.00 kit basically. You bought a kit for 99.00 and got 100.00 of free product credit plus the BIG Start UP Kit! IT was awesome! I am so excited to have these ladies on my team and.... my other 2 new recruits Kelly from Rockdale and Courtney from College Station! My team is really growing now!

Here are some OFF THE WALL PROJECTS

























Our sweet goody bags from Heather!


No comments: