Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just like My Daddy

I remember babysitting a little boy a few years ago he wanted to be just like his daddy, and I wanted that so bad for Hank.  Well, I think we are off to a good start.  It is so cute to see Hank want to do all the same things that Derric does.  I pray that he will learn to love Jesus as much as his daddy too! 
What a proud mommy!

Mowing the grass at dusk!

I think he has gotten all the grass on the driveway.

It didn't take long for him to long to want to carry daddy's bats too!
Grandaddy bought him his first bat and ball for Christmas, it was really pink which I thought was soooo cute because Hank's 76 year old great grandpa picked it out all by himself.  SO SPECIAL... Derric couldn't allow Hank to have a pink bet so I switched it for a red one,
I think Grandaddy might  have thought it was red.
Hit the ball and RUN!!!!
Repeat!

Such a special bond, I love these two boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a super sweet blog! You do have 2 very special boys in your life, if I say so myself! Noni

Emily said...

Samantha I feel like every time I comment on your blog I say this, but goodness, little Hank is such a handsome little thing!!