Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fabulous Fourth!!

We had a great time hosting a party at our house this Fourth of July with some of our closest friends! Derric cooked ribs and we had lots of yummy appetizers, side dishes, and desserts! We had 7 layered dip and fresh corn salsa for appetizers, baked beans, apple and walnut salad, Nebraska Potatoes! For Dessert we had White Chocolate Cake with cream cheese cool whip icing topped with berries made to look like the American Flag (I just can't help myself)!


I copied this off a recipe in Southern Living, cute and easy!

This was from Mel Tells... I was a winner of a blog giveaway! Thanks Melanie Smith!

This is my cute little table, grabbed a piece of fabric at walmart and threw on as a table cloth for 3.00!

Derric voted for Star Spangled Punch but I loved Stars and Stripes, plus I had already written it!

I made this cute little patriotic banner super easy!! Love the glitter stars!

Alyssa and Meghan helped me ice the sugar cookies! Yummy!

Meghan Hayter's salad check out her blog to get the yummy recipe!

Pico and Levi were also feeling the patriotic vibe sporting there matching bandanas!

We had lots of sweet friends join us! Here are a few pics of all who joined us to celebrate!

Your truly... Samantha and Derric Harughty and Baby!


The Soon To Be... Alyssa and James Payne


The lovely Mrs. Meghan and Mr. Logan Hayter and Remmy too!


The precious neighbors down the road... Beth, Robert and soon to be... Mr. Jordan Panter!!

No comments: