Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sushi and Candles





For my birthday dinner, I decided I wanted to go to one of my favorite little restraunts downtown RA Sushi! Although I couldn't eat anything raw I still enjoyed several different rolls and appetizers that were baby friendly that were cooked! It was soo yummy, the first time I had ever been was with one of my bestfriends Jenny in Vegas! I had my very closest friends come (except the Hayter's :(... Logan had softball games). Everyone was so sweet to bring me and Hank fabulous little goodies for my birthday! We had such a fun time spending quality time with our very best friends!

Me and Derric

Beth and Robert Panter

Lee(Derric's brother)and Jennifer Harughty

Cathy and Chris Estep

Gabi and her fabulous new Boy Jonathon!

The Vegas Roll and Caterillar Roll Yummy!

Thank you all so much for the birthday loving! Muah!

No comments: